The Goriška Brda region is noted for white wines: Mediterranean exotic, mineral, full-bodied and fresh at the same time and is one of the world’s best wine-growing terroirs.
Participate in a unique cooking class where you will be cooking under a traditional clay/iron baking bell.
Do not leave without trying a slice of the local air-dried prosciutto and a glass of the local wine Teran
Picnic lunch in the vineyard, surrounded by the scenic splendor and breathtaking views of hills covered in vineyards and olive groves.
Everything an active traveler and explorer could want. Steeped with adventure, history as well as fun, this getaway takes you through caves, fairytale-like cities, vineyards, and idyllic landscapes. Discover traditional Slovenian food, visit Bled island and explore the sights of Ljubljana on two wheels. From adrenaline-fuelled experiences such as sliding down waterfalls and mysterious cave rafting to more zen experiences such as riverside yoga and spa treatments, this Slovenian getaway hosted by Roundabout Travel will be one wellness vacation to remember.
Let each day bring you something different. From bike rides through the historic center of Ljubljana to water adventures, horseback riding and yoga, spend an active holiday in Slovenia.
- Embark on a scenic boat ride to Bled Island and visit the well-known castle "Blejski grad"
- Explore Slovenia's largest glacial lake and drink water from the Trenta Valley springs
- Bike through the lively capital Ljubljana and wander the paths that only locals know
- Enjoy historical and cultural tours, go wine tasting and eat traditional Slovenian food
- Play a round of golf at one of Europe's most famous courses
- Pamper yourself with an evening of wellness and spa treatments
- Canoe in Soča Valley and raft through caves and impressive waterways
- Enjoy mindfulness and holistic practices, including riverside yoga, sound healing and meditation in nature
- Stay at charming hotels and cabins with different experiences each day
DAY 1Welcome to Goriška Brda Wine region - "Tuscany of Slovenia"
DAY 2Vipava Valley - Slovenia's beautiful hidden treasure
DAY 3Ljubljana - the vibrant capital & Stunning Bled
DAY 4Stunning Postojna Cave & Journey through the tracks of old autochthonous varieties of olives
DAY 5Charming Croatian Istria with prestigious truffle hunt
DAY 5A Taste of the Adriatic with Mediterranean cooking class
DAY 5The Plitvice Lakes: World's Natural Heritage
DAY 5The taste of Dalmatia
DAY 5Departure home