Conclude your explorations of Ljubljana on the Viewing Tower with a glass of sparkling wine
Experience Postojna cave through a wonderful Christmas performance far below the Earth's surface
Visit Advent in Zagreb – several times voted as »the best Christmas market in Europe«
Experience the idyllic scenes of the sleepy nature of Plitvice Lakes off the beaten path, far away from the crowds.
The days leading up to Christmas are a wonderful time of the year in Croatia and Slovenia. Spend your time with family and explore Zagreb's more than 25 individual Christmas Markets and Ljubljana's unique cosmic-themed light displays. Besides charming Christmas markets this 7-day itinerary is designed to explore both countries' pristine natural beauty of Lake bled and the idyllic scenes of the sleepy nature of Plitvice Lakes, taste the best wines of Goriška Brda region – »Slovenian Tuscany« and enjoy the magical underworld of Postojna cave in a way that it feels like you're home.
- Visit a premium boutique winery in Goriška Brda and enjoy your exquisite wine tasting surrounded by the scenic splendor and breathtaking views of hills covered in vineyards and olive groves.
- To truly experience the Christmas spirits and energy of the Advent Season in Ljubljana and Zagreb, join us on the food walking tours. Trust us - you’ll be immersed in both cities' holiday spirit as you visit Christmas displays and learn about folk traditions and quirky winter customs.
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable cruise onboard the tourist boat Ljubljanica and enjoy the glow of Christmas lights.
- Conclude your explorations of Ljubljana with the Ljubljana castle, its spaces, and its rich history, stories, and legends in a most romantic way – on the Viewing Tower with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Visit one of the biggest and most magical Christmas events in Slovenia, which takes place ar below the Earth's surface, in a mystical Postojna cave.
- Taste the excellence of the homemade local prosciutto and discover the taste of a unique territory such as Slovenian Karst.
- Explore the festively decorated Piran's Tartini Square and enjoy one of the small performances that also add to the festive atmosphere.
- Spend the pleasant moments of the merry month of December against the backdrop of the unforgettable Alpine landscape. Enter a winter fairytale at Lake Bled!
- Walk around the stunningly beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park. Feel the benefits of a healing stay in the fresh air and taste the richness of the gastronomic offer inspired by the Lika tradition.
DAY 1Arrival at Venice airport and unique wine tasting in Goriška Brda wine region
DAY 2Ljubljana food walking tour
DAY 3Postojna Cave and Predjama castle with Piran
DAY 4Bled Lake with the only island in Slovenia
DAY 5Advent in Zagreb through private food walking tour
DAY 6Winter moments in Plitvice Lakes National Park
DAY 7Departure from Zagreb airport