- Explore the mystic underground world at the most scenic karstic caves worldwide
- Learn about the local Slovenian Robin Hood at the fairy-tale cave castle at Predjama
- Taste local wine and prosciutto produced only in this part of the world
- Explore the narrow streets of the Croatian Istria
- Travel back in time at the well-preserved Roman amphitheater in Pula
From the lively urban vibes of Ljubljana, Pula and Rovinj, travel underground and explore the mystic Slovenian Karst world. If you are looking for ultimate gourmet experiences, then Croatian Istria might just be the next best thing with delicious olive oil and truffle flavors.
Start this multi-day Slovenian experience with a guided tour of the Ljubljana, the capital that will make you fall in love with this charming chararcter, displaying numerous architectural & cultural styles. Travel underground at the world-famous Postojna Caves and learn how the Slovenian Karst gave its name to such natural phenomenon scattered all around the world. Never too old for fairy-tales at the magical Predjama Castle, the current Guinnes World Record Holder as the highest cave castle.
From the Slovenian Karst head to the coast and cross the border land in the Croatian Istria with various small villages along the way, full of picturesque small towns on tops of the hill. Continue to Porec and Rovinj, two beautiful Istrian fishermen's towns with amazing Venetian architecture, traditions and stories. To round up the day stop in Pula, the historical center of Istria, famous for its excellently preserved Roman amphitheater.
Contact us for any questions and assistance with arranging your package - we'll be happy to help.